Friday, February 19, 2010

Toot

So Natalie and I did a yoga class the other day. It was wayy too crowded, probably 50 people neck to neck, and for some reason EVERYONE was farting. I mean, it was ridiculous. Especially when the girl next to me- and by next to me I mean basically sitting on top me of- started farting. One after the other. I had such a hard time not turning to stare at her. It took all of my self control not to.
Does anyone else have imaginary dialogue with people they see or meet?

"Excuse me, you just farted."
"Why, yes, I did. I just now realize that as I bring both of my legs from out behind my head."
"Oh, well you farted again as you came out of your pose."
"You are quite right. You must be very intelligent."
"That is true. May I ask what you had for breakfast?"
"You may."
"What did you have for breakfast?"
"Dead things."
Ah, that explains it, as we come into child's pose and the room lets out a cacophony of toots.

No comments:

Post a Comment