Monday, January 11, 2010

quickest 6 months of my life

So Tessabell is 6 months as of yesterday. SO much has been happening- in the past two weeks she's started sitting up on her own, gotten 2 teeth, started eating solids regularly, started really laughing, and (FINALLY) started sleeping through the night.
This is, by far, the most fun since she's been born.
She sits and plays with her box of toys- endless fun- I fill up her shoebox with toys and she methodically empties it, at which point I refill it and the fun begins again. Her other favorite thing to do is play with CharlesPup. She had a huge laugh the other day when she tugged his ear and he YELPED like someone was beating him. HAHAH poor charles. Kind of like the time she laughed at me for shrieking about her messy poop. Am I raising a little devil??

On another note, I just wanted to mention that this year I share my new year's resolution with the rest of the world- get in shape.
Alessandro got me an ACAC membership for xmas so I am very excited to get this saggy ass back in shape. I'm not going to lie- I lost all the baby weight in the first 6 weeks but there is a LOT that needs fixin'. Numbers may be the same but the shape is NOT the same. So I'm working to fix that, especially because when I start Nursing school (March 29) I will definitely need the energy and endurance for long days of school and clinicals.
I am home every day with Tessa, so what better thing to do than work out? I bought the monthly daycare package there so I can drop her off when I go, and Natalie and I have been going together so Tessa and Remy can play together in Kidzone.
Anyway, I would rather work out than fold laundry. Or do dishes. Or clean. Or anything related to housework.
Every day. That's my goal. And since I'm posting it here for the world to see, I have to stick to my word.
Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment