Wednesday, November 18, 2009

procrastination.

I began this blog when Tessa was 5 weeks old. Today I logged on for the first time since, deleted the post, and started over.
a) I am a procrastinator.
b) I struggle with what I want this to be- an outlet, of course. For whom? Myself, obviously. For which people in my life? Do I want to censor and let it be for everyone, open for judgment, criticism.. Or do I want to pour my heart out to my closest and best? Is it a way of keeping distant friends and family updated, or a way to make sense of the dark, hidden tangles of my brain?
c) Should there be a c)?
d) I am so inspired by some blogs that I read that I fear mine will be a silly little nugget in comparison.

Suffering from a cold, or H1N1, depending on what mood I'm in. Off to the couch to bury my nose in the latest book from Diana Gabaldon, and enjoy an hour of silence until A gets home with the Pup.

No comments:

Post a Comment