Wednesday, December 9, 2009

MIA

I've been MIA... my apologies.
Things have been pretty crazy on my end. Holidays were great, got to see lots of important people (you know who you are!) and by the time I got home I had a TON of work to do. It's the last week of classes until Nursing school starts in March and as usual, I've saved all of my work for the very end. I get procrastinator of the year award- 5 tests and a paper, all in one week. GO ME. SO as you can imagine, I've been swamped.
Fortunately, A has been "babysitting," so I've been able to do a lot of work.
-Side Note A) Isn't it f-ing retarded that some dads call taking care of the kids "babysitting?" SERIOUSLY? Whatever.
-Side Note B) I just finished doing work in the library- killing time before A picks me up.. This place is terrible. Ok, it's a library. Not a homeless shelter. I don't think a single person in this place has showered in the last year. The guy at the table across from me must have narcolepsy. He keeps snoring and his lady friend wakes him up and literally seconds later he is snoring again. This has been going on for 2 hours. No lie. The guy behind me smells like a shoe found inside a dumpster filled with used diapers and dead bodies and gallons and gallons of spoiled milk.
Anyway, BIG DEVELOPMENTS:
After much thought and consideration and a wonderful, generous offer from Dad and Kim, I've decided that in February, Tessa and I will be moving to NJ to live with them until I'm through with nursing school (about a year.) A will be staying here, hopefully working, hopefully resolving some current issues.
Some of you know about the ongoing problems we've been having, but the long and the short of it is the need for financial stability and security, as well as time to see if we can resolve relationship conflicts that have slowly become unbearable.
OK- gotta cut this short. A's here to pick me up. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment